Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • We've had some cooler weather the past few days and it's been so nice! Especially for sleeping. 
  • I really, really like our new stroller. I actually get excited to take it out. Lame, I know.
  • Grace is pretty fond of the stroller too. I think it's a lot more comfortable for her. The first couple times we used it she kept saying "Niiice!" Today we walked to the post office and she didn't want to get out!
  • I put Grace down for an early nap today. We were out late last night watching B play baseball, and she didn't get to bed until almost 9:00. She slept until 8:30 this morning, but was cranky and whiny by lunch time. Hopefully she's in a better mood this afternoon!
  • Grace now plays air guitar. It's awesome. 
  • I registered Grace for an early learning/playgroup program put on by our local family resource center. It's a free program but with limited enrollment, and we're lucky we got in! Registration was from 6-8pm, and I got there at 5:30. The line-up was huge! I found out that some people had been waiting there since 2:00 in the afternoon! The other location was much more popular so we were able to get in to the one near our house.
  • Check out more leftovers here!

No comments: