Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • We had lots of company this past week. B's parents came to stay with us for a few days, and Great Aunt Theresa stayed over for two nights. We had a great time with all of them!
  • Grace is such a water baby. I'm so glad, because I love the water. 
  • She is getting brave at the lake. She will walk right out till the water is up to her chest, then asks to be picked up but she still wants to go out deeper! She points out further into the lake and says "that way!"
  • She loves playing in the sand, and bringing buckets of water from the lake up onto the beach. 
  • I always bring a container of Goldfish crackers to the lake with us, to prevent meltdowns if we have to leave before Grace is ready. 
  • I usually don't have to break out the emergency Goldfish, which is nice. 
  • Can you tell she likes Goldfish? We limit them so they are a special treat, but I think she would eat a whole bag if we let her. 
  • We decided not to get cable when we moved to the new house. I really don't miss it, but we didn't watch much of the Olympics, which we normally would. 
  • We still don't have a home phone, and my cell phone reception is horrible here. I think we're going to try Magic Jack instead of a regular landline. 
  • I haven't been updating about my pregnancy lately, but I'm feeling good! Can't wait to meet this little babe!
  • Find more leftovers here

No comments: