Thursday, August 30, 2012

30 Weeks

Well, I had planned to write weekly updates about this pregnancy but obviously I haven't kept that up. I am now 30 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is going by much faster than my pregnancy with Grace, probably because I wasn't chasing around a 20 month old last time!

I've been feeling pretty good lately. Baby 2.0 is very active; I had forgotten how much I love feeling a little baby moving around in my belly! I'm tired lately because I don't sleep great, between getting up to pee 3 times a night and having a hard time getting comfortable. I could nap when Grace naps but sleeping during the day does nothing for me, I always wake up feeling more tired. I'm better off to just go to bed early.

I am really glad we've had some cooler weather the past two days. The heat this past month has been getting to me. Grace and I spent a lot of time at the lake to keep cool, and I would rest while she napped in the afternoon to try to keep the swelling in my ankles and feet down.

I haven't had any weird cravings; actually, my cravings are similar to when I was pregnant with Grace. Cereal, toast with peanut butter, and I've been drinking a lot of milk. I've been craving Pepsi, of all things, which is weird because I'm not much of a pop drinker. It's a good thing we don't keep pop in the house because I probably wouldn't be able to resist!

We're not even close to picking a name for this little one yet. Since we don't know what we're having, we hope to have a short list of boys and girls names but we don't even have that yet.

Only 10 more weeks to go!


1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

Gosh, you'll have another baby in no time. I can't believe you're 30 weeks already!