Friday, August 03, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • B has finished his first week of his new shift (6:00am - 2:30pm). He's been a bit tired, but is getting used to going to bed a bit earlier. 
  • I've been trying to get used to a new routine of showering at night, since B leaves so early in the morning. 
  • I much prefer my morning shower. 
  • It's just not worth trying to get up before Grace, since she gets up between 6:30 - 7:00. 
  • Grace usually sleeps in till around 8:00 when she stays the night at Zilla and Grampers' house. What gives?
  • Our new couch was delivered today! Now we're just waiting for the kitchen table and chairs. 
  • I really need to get some pictures printed so we can get some frames up on the walls. 
  • Tomorrow is the annual washer toss tournament we usually go to, but I'm skipping it this year. It will be way too hot for this preggo to stand around all day long, and I know my feet and ankles would be super swollen. 
  • We spent the afternoon at Zilla and Grampers' house today. Grace loves putting peanuts out for the blue jays to come eat!
  • Head over here for more leftovers. 

No comments: