Sunday, July 24, 2011

One Year as Husband & Wife

     It's our first wedding anniversary! Since Grace was at our wedding (in my belly), I figured it's only fitting to include a few photos from our wedding in her online baby book.
Our little bean was there on our wedding day!
     We were married five weeks after deciding that we wanted to get married before we had our baby. I wanted us all to have the same last name as we started our family.We had been engaged for over two years, but had put off planning while I was in school. We tied the knot in my parent's front yard, in my mom's beautiful garden. We had a small ceremony with just our families, then had our friends join us afterward to celebrate. The weather was perfect; there was lots of laughter, dancing, and just pure happiness.

Dad walking me down the aisle ... both of us barefoot :)
With my sister/maid of honour
"Goin' to the chapel and we're gonna get married"
Wedding Bliss
Love

1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

Oh, gosh...these pictures are just too perfect! My favs are the one where you and your dad are looking at each other and where you and hubs are sitting in the chairs looking out. Perfection!