Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

  • Grace had a sleepover with Granzilla and Grampers last night so B and I could go see Metallica! It was raining and we were soaked, but it was worth it. It was an amazing show!
  • I'm so glad Grace likes the water. We set up her kiddie pool earlier this week and she loved splashing around in it. She loves the lake too! We tried out the new floatie and even though Daddy thought the water was too cold, (he wouldn't even get in) Grace didn't mind it one bit. 
  • Construction has started on our street. Right at the end of our driveway. It's loud. It will probably go on for the rest of the summer. Boo. 
  • Grace really wants to crawl but just doesn't have the hang of it yet. She'll lay on her tummy and practice swimming - she kicks her legs and looks like she's doing the breaststroke. She's still rolling around a lot, and she can push herself backwards using her arms, but no leg action. My mom keeps telling me not to wish that she is crawling or walking too soon because it's just sooner that I have to run after her!
  • Looking for more leftovers? Head over here

3 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

We live in a new subdivision and the construction is constant. I hate it! My house is always dusty and the noise starts right at 7am and doesn't end till 7pm most nights.

Mrs. Z said...

I was just watching videos of my little one learning to crawl, too cute...but yes, once they start moving they never stop!

Danifred said...

Horray for a night out!

I always wanted my girls to start moving, and then... it was ALL over :)