Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers


  • On Wednesday night I went with my aunt to the airport to pick up my other aunt. I love going to the airport, whether it's to hop on a plane myself, or pick someone up. It's a great place for people watching.
  • Last night Grace and I visited her Great Aunt and Uncle for supper. I brought over her playpen because she hadn't had her third nap of the day but she decided she didn't need one, even though she was obviously tired. She didn't want to miss anything so she stayed up and hung out with us. I brought over her Jolly Jumper, which is always a crowd-pleaser. She had a hard time staying awake to finish her bottle before bed!
  • I am thankful that my baby can go to sleep on her own, but I miss having her fall asleep in my arms. 
  • Grace loves drinking water from her sippy cup. She's really getting the hang of it. 
  • We gave her a few chunks of honeydew melon and cantaloupe when we were out for breakfast the other day. She didn't mind the cantaloupe, but definitely preferred the honeydew. 
  • Looking for more leftovers? Find them here

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

You're so right, the airport is the best place for people watching!

Danifred said...

So funny, I also love the airport. I also love flying. I find nothing annoying or bothersome about the whole process. But, I think you're right- it's the people watching.