Friday, July 08, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers


  • Grace had her first swim in the lake this week! She loved it, but it was a little chilly for her liking. She was fine with having her legs in the water, but if I tried to dip her in up to her armpits she shivered and clung on to me. I'm glad she liked it though, I would much rather swim in a lake than a pool. 
  • Yesterday Grace did not want to let me out of her sight. Every time I left the room, even for a second, she would cry. She is not usually like this, so I'm hoping it's temporary. 
  • I saw an old friend on Wednesday who lived in my neighborhood growing up. He's been living in Alberta for a few years now, so it was great to see him and his family. 
  • I used to hate that our back deck was so shaded in the afternoons because I wanted to lay out and attempt to get a tan. Now it's perfect for Grace and I to hang out so she's not right in the sun!
  • A little while ago I posted that Grace was teething. For a week she was chomping on everything in sight, drooling more than usual, and loved chewing on cold teethers or frozen facecloths. For the last week or so, she seems to be back to normal. Still no teeth. 
  • Want more leftovers? Head over here

1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

Still toothless here too! Sammy started at 5 months so it's weird to me that Presley is almost 7.5 months and still nothing.