Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

  • We've had some great weather this week and we've been going swimming quite often. Grace loves splashing around in the water but I haven't worked up the nerve to dunk her again yet. I dunked her underwater once in the pool and she was not very pleased, so I haven't done it since. 
  • On Wednesday we spent the day with Uncle Johnny and Auntie Murr. We went for a swim in the lake, lounged in the sun, went out for lunch and stopped for ice cream. It was a beauty of a day. 
  • Earlier in the week we took Grace to the nursing home where Granzilla works. It doesn't seem to matter how much pink she has on, we still get comments like "what a handsome little boy" or "how old is he?" Maybe she looks too much like her Daddy....
  • Grace absolutely loves playing peek-a-boo lately. I'll throw a receiving blanket over her head, and she'll pull it off with a huge smile on her face. She's the cutest!
  • Find more leftovers here!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Here from FNL...My middle son got "What a cute girl" when he was little. He even got that said about him the day he was dressed in camouflage overalls and teeny baby hiking boots.

The Tompkins Family said...

I don't think she looks like a boy! Presley gets the same thing...and unfortunately her name doesn't really help!

Danifred said...

I will never understand how a child dressed from head to toe in pink gets called a boy. It happened with both of my (briefly) bald children.