Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Leftovers


  • It's a beautiful day! Sunny and warm, finally a nice summery day! We spent the morning outside and I'm relaxing now while both girls are sleeping. Yes! 
  • I didn't post much this week because Brian and I were both sick with the stomach flu. Thankfully the kids didn't get it! Feeling so much better now. 
  • Grace is doing awesome using the potty; we're very proud of her and have been telling her so. She now tells me "I so proud of you using the potty, Mommy" when I come out of the bathroom. 
  • I've been doing some reading on Baby Led Weaning. Anna is not interested at all in me spoon feeding her.
  • Wee Bears ends next week! Grace will miss it, she really loves going. 
  • Anna is starting to become mobile. Slowly but surely, she's figuring out how to scoot herself along on her bum. When she's on her tummy she pushes herself backwards and slides along the floor. 
  • We need to do a bit of baby proofing in here. We moved into this house last summer so it was toddler proofed, but not baby proofed!
  • Get more leftovers here

No comments: