Friday, May 03, 2013

Friday Leftovers


  • We've had some great spring weather this week. The girls still need to dress cozy and wear a hat, but I'll take it! We've been spending lots of time at the playground and in the backyard. 
  • I haven't been able to drive my car all week because the brakes are gone so we haven't gone far. It's getting fixed today!
  • I really love having a playground right next door.
  • I almost don't want to say this but ... we've been making some progress with Anna's naps! She has had at least one nap every day this week, usually for at least 45 minutes. Not only that, but a few times I laid her in her crib and she fell asleep on her own! This is huge! Now next week I'll be complaining about how that all went out the window.
  • Anna is almost officially sitting independently. She still flings herself backwards once in a while, but she's getting pretty steady on her little bum!
  • Grace had a stomach bug earlier this week. Thankfully it only lasted a day/night but I hate seeing her sick. 
  • I never leave our stroller outside. I left it out yesterday for the first time, for maybe 2 hours, and when I went to get it there was a squirrel sitting on it and he had chewed two little holes in the front handle bar! Annoying. 
  • Head over here for more leftovers. 

No comments: