Wednesday, July 11, 2012

23 Weeks

I'm 23 weeks along and feeling quite a bit of movement! I love feeling the baby move around and I can't wait until we can feel it from the outside so B can feel too. I'm feeling pretty good, other than some discomfort in my hips and a hard time sleeping. I toss and turn a lot at night. I'm also finding that sitting at my desk all day at work is bothering me, and I've been getting some sciatic pain. I've had a few days where my ankles and feet have been swollen and I'm sure that will only get worse as the summer goes on!
I'm loving my baby bump and I love when Grace points at my belly and says 'baby.' Lately this baby has been wanting me to eat everything bagels with herb & garlic cream cheese. But I have to eat them in moderation, I never realized how much sodium is in bagels! I also just finished a box of popsicles and need to get more! Lime popsicles are delicious.

No comments: