Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers



  • The whole 'Christmas Season' seemed to fly by this year. We didn't decorate or do anything Christmas-y until after Grace's birthday, and we're taking down the tree tonight so it seems like we've barely had our decorations up. 
  • This may be the first time we have taken the tree down before New Years. I'll miss it for a day or two, but I'm looking forward to having my living room back together. 
  • Yesterday my friend (and cooperating teacher from two years ago) and her daughter came over for lunch It was great to see them again, and we had a lovely visit! 
  • Grace had her 12 month vaccinations today. It was a rough few minutes, but she's been fine since. No fever, no fussiness. 
  • She weighs 21 lbs and is 79cm tall (although that could be a bit off, she was very squirmy while being measured). 
  • We cancelled a lunch date today because I had forgotten about Grace getting her shots when we set it up. We did have some company though; Uncle Mike came over for a bit, and the Nicholdins stopped in for a visit too!
  • Need more leftovers? Head over here

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I also feel like the Christmas season flew by and while I miss the decorations, I'm also kind of glad to see them go and get back to normal.