Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

  • I love hearing Grace try to talk and imitate us!  
  • Her word count is increasing. She says mama/mum, dada, cat, and her newest word is sock (kind of sounds like sack or sometimes sass). Not surprising, I suppose, because she is constantly taking her socks off and listening to me say "where are your socks?"
  • Grace always takes off her shoes and socks in the car. It's to the point now that when I open her door, she points her foot at me because she knows I'm going to put her sock and shoe back on. 
  • On that note, Grace got new boots for her birthday that she can't pull off! (Yet). 
  • She was really trying to say Zilla the other day - 'zzzzaaa!'
  • Grace will point to her nose and head when asked. Lately if we say "where is your nose?" she will stick her finger right in her nostril and laugh. 
  • She will tell you that a cat says "maow maow" and a dog says "woof."
  • Earlier this week we bundled Grace up and went for a walk before bedtime to look at the Christmas lights in our neighborhood. She pointed out her favorites and said "ooohhhh!"
  • We had a lovely afternoon today with Mary-Anne. We did some shopping and went out for lunch. Grace loves shopping with Mary-Anne because she runs around the store with her in the cart!
  • I think tooth #5 is on its way!
  • Find more leftovers here!

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Bean has been taking her shoes off in the car for as long as I can remember. She's three and STILL does it.