Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

  • I've learned this year that it doesn't matter how early I start my Christmas shopping, I will still be running around doing last minute things all week leading up to Christmas. 
  • I am so looking forward to spending time with family this weekend!
  • We've gotten so many comments on Grace's new boots when we go out. And her Cindy Lou Who hat always gets noticed!
  • Begrudgingly, B said he wrapped each of my stocking stuffers individually. My Mom always did that and it makes opening your stocking even more fun! B thinks it's a waste of time. 
  • All gifts are wrapped and under the tree!
  • Grace has been really good about staying away from the tree. She has grabbed an ornament a few times, but then she'll look at us, shake her head and say "no, no, no." She hasn't gone after the presents at all.  
  • I bought some egg nog last night. I like egg nog even less than I remembered.  
  • Need more leftovers? Visit Danifred
  • Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

I love that she disciplines herself. Wouldn't it be fabulous if that continues well into the teens?!

More eggnog for ME!