Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Milk

    Grace is signing 'milk' now! She's been doing it for a while, actually, but we wanted to make sure she was actually making the connection. She'll sign it when we say "do you want some milk?" and she always signs it when she sees her bottle. It's so exciting!
    I think she understands the sign for 'more' but has yet to sign it back. She's also waving bye now, and after she eats she'll often do a little wave; so I think she's picking up on the sign for 'all done.'
    My little smarty-pants :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

some days I wish we'd done babysign with Hadley but I just never got around to it.

Way to go, Grace!! You're one smart cookie!!

The Tompkins Family said...

Yay, Grace!! That's so awesome. We've been diligently signing to P (even Sammy is in on it!) and while she seems to understand the signs, she has yet to sign back. Can't wait for it!