Friday, August 05, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers


  • We went to my aunt and uncle's cottage on Monday, and Grace went on her first boat ride! She enjoyed it, but didn't like wearing her life jacket because her chubby cheeks got in the way. She was a little grumpy towards the end because she was so tired. 
  • We officially have a baby who needs her blankie. What have we done?! I forgot to bring blankie to the cottage, and Grace refused to nap. She slept for about 45 minutes the whole day (hence why she was grumpy during the boat ride). She was content if she was with us, but would not settle in the playpen and would not sleep in my arms. 
  • Blankie doesn't leave the crib (or playpen if we're not home) so I'm hoping we can just keep it as a comfort thing for sleeping, and not have her dragging a blanket around when she starts school.
  • I don't have much to write this week! Find more leftovers here.  

3 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Presley has a love for her lovie as well! I'm the same way, it stays in the crib which I'm perfectly okay with!

Mrs. Z said...

We do the same with our blanket - crib only...and I'm not sure how napping would go without it!

Danifred said...

Our girls never had a lovie or blanket but they love their thumb/ binkies.