Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • I survived my first week back at work!
  • Grace is loving daycare. Knowing this makes it easier to be back at work, but I still miss her. A lot. 
  • We really need to stick to a meal plan now that B and I are both working. I think we will cook and freeze a few meals this weekend. 
  • Grace is 13 months old today! I will post an update over the weekend. 
  • She will be walking soon! She will take a few steps between B and I and then fall into us. She loves using her walker and pushes it all over the house. 
  • We have our second swimming lesson tomorrow. Grace loves the water, but wasn't a big fan of the family change room, especially when the air hand dryers were going. 
  • It's been a long week and I'm tired so that's it for tonight! Happy Friday the 13th! 
  • If you need more leftovers, head over here

3 comments:

Manda said...

Stopping by from FNL - Happy 13 month birthday to Grace! My little one is terrified of the hair dryers too!

Danifred said...

So happy you had a great first week back. It's always a bit of a hard transition.
Hope your weekend was wonderful!

Stepping On Cheerios said...

Going back is ALWAYS so hard! Glad she is enjoying her new routine too.

Stopping in from FNL:)