Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers (Ear Infections, Tub Poops, and Snow Storms, Oh My!)

  • It turns out that what we thought was a cold, was actually an ear infection. Poor Gracie!
  • She is on antibiotics now, and is starting to feel better. 
  • She loves the banana flavored medicine, which is great - we don't have to fight to get it in to her!
  • We'll be missing swimming lessons again tomorrow. 
  • We got a bunch of snow this afternoon. The roads were really messy and slippery, and it took me 2 hours to get home! (It usually takes 30 minutes, in traffic). 
  • I was beyond frustrated. 
  • I was so glad to get home and see my baby girl!
  • Great Aunt T had picked Grace up from daycare, and she had to work this evening so I felt bad for keeping her here longer than we had planned, although she understood. 
  • I gave Grace a quick, simple supper since it was already getting close to her bedtime. 
  • Then she pooped in the tub. 
  • I got her and the tub cleaned up, we read a few books, then I put her to bed. 
  • I am now going to relax and have a cup of hot chocolate!
  • In case this wasn't enough, find more leftovers here.

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Oh, tub poop...funny to read about someone else experiencing it and yet not so funny when it happens to you!

Danifred said...

Pooping in the tub. Oh the joys :)
We are finally getting some snow here as well, but of course, it's arriving just in time for the weekend.