Friday, January 06, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • Grace started daycare yesterday. I was very emotional all week - lots of tears. Thankfully, there were no tears from Grace on her first day and she had a great time!
  • Our daycare provider is wonderful. I just would love to be able to stay home with Grace. 
  • I stayed with Grace yesterday for 1.5 hours, then she was there on her own for almost 4 hours. She had a short nap, but I'm sure as she gets used to the place she will sleep longer.
  • I don't think it will be long before Grace is walking. She seems eager to chase after the other kids at daycare!
  • We have our first swimming lesson tomorrow! I am so excited, and I think Grace will love it too! She hasn't been swimming since the summer. 
  • We are also looking forward to seeing Uncle Rob and Auntie Sharla this weekend!
  • Find more leftovers over here

2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Good luck with swimming lessons!

Danifred said...

So happy the first day went well for Grace, I think it's always so much harder on us.