Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Yesterday was absolutely wonderful. I slept in, we had my parents over for a yummy brunch (cooked by Brian) and we spent the afternoon playing outside. I didn't do any dishes and didn't change a single diaper all day. Just relaxed and had fun with my family. It was lovely!

I am so lucky to be a mom to two amazing little girls. They make me smile, laugh, and feel incredibly happy every day.

A picture of me on the envelope of my card

Grace picked out this bouquet when she was shopping with Aunt MaryAnne. Purple, of course.

This is how we spent most of the afternoon





I love this picture. It looks like they're sharing the chalk but in reality, Grace had just run up and grabbed the bucket, and Anna was holding on for dear life while Grace pulled her along trying to take it from her!

Anna was soaked by the end of the day after falling in puddles!



Finished off the day with some snuggles






No comments: