Monday, December 16, 2013

Interview with a 3 year old

How old are you?
I'm three

What is your favorite color?
Purple

What is your favorite toy?
Um, a car
Which car?
The purple car

What is your favorite thing to eat?
Oatmeal

What is something you don't like to eat?
Medicine

What is your favorite animal?
A giraffe with a long, long neck!

What is your favorite song?
Dah da da dah da (Howlin' for You - The Black Keys)

What is your favorite book?
Grumpy Bird!

Who is your best friend?
Maddo

What is your favorite thing to drink?
Milk

What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Rake some leaves and jump in them!

What do you like to take to bed with you?
Teddy bears (Didn't mention blankie, even though it is a bedtime necessity!)

What makes you mad?
When people take something

What are you scared of?
The spider at the mall (Auntie Murr and I took Grace into the Halloween store at the mall in October and there was this big spider that jumped up when you stepped on the sensor. Scared the crap out of her).

What makes you happy?
When we sing Twinkle Twinkle. That makes me happy. And watching videos

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to go to school

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have a sister. I don't have brothers and sisters. I have one sister.

What's her name?
Anna Banana!

What do you like about being a big sister?
Playing with Anna

No comments: