Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Night Leftovers

  • Grace went to Zilla's work for the morning yesterday. She really enjoys going and the residents love seeing her. 
  • I took Anna in when I went to pick Grace up. She is not a big fan of strangers. She did give out a few smiles, though. 
  • I got some really good giggles from Anna yesterday afternoon. My fake sneezing was hilarious, apparently. 
  • I can't wait for some nicer weather so we can get out walking more. One thing I miss about living in the city is sidewalks. It's hard to get out walking in our neighborhood when the shoulder of the road is covered in ice and snow. 
  • Grace has been loving her digital camera that John and Becky gave her for her birthday. She loves to say "Say cheese, everybody!" 
  • She doesn't quite have the hang of aiming it yet, so we get a lot of pictures of the floor. 
  • Grace has been using the potty more and more. We've been encouraging her to use the potty but haven't really been potty training, exactly. But I think we might get more serious about it soon as she is starting to tell us when she needs to go. 
  • Head over here for more leftovers. 

No comments: