Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • I was feeling so lazy this morning for some reason. Well, I suppose the reason is being 36 weeks pregnant and having a hard time sleeping at night. Anyway, Gracie and I played outside in the yard in our jammies because I didn't feel like getting us dressed. 
  • I had a great birthday yesterday! I have entered the last year of my 20's... eep!
  • Grace and I went out for lunch yesterday with Auntie Murr, Aunt Nancy, Great Gramma, Great Aunt Marina, and Amy. It was lovely. 
  • Our waitress commented on how quiet and well behaved Grace was. However, the waitress stayed away from our table when Grace had a little meltdown during dessert (it was an hour past her usual nap time. Overall she was awesome). 
  • Gracie went to Zilla and Grampers' for supper and Brian and I went out to eat at a little Italian restaurant not too far from our place. It was great to go out for a nice meal without having to venture into the city!
  • We're going to a wedding tomorrow. Grace is spending the night with Zilla and Grampers and we're staying in a hotel. We're so happy for our friends and can't wait to see them get married! (Normally I would also be excited about being able to sleep in, but I'm usually up before Grace these days anyway). 
  • Head over here for more leftovers. 

No comments: