Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Chatting with Gracie

"You ok Mommy?" (She says this if I cough, stub my toe, and sometimes just says it randomly throughout the day to make sure I'm alright. She also says the same to B, Zilla and Grampers to check in on them).

"Hi Daddy-O!" (I'm not sure where she picked this up, but she's started calling B Daddy-O. It is pretty cute).

"No biting Johnny!" (Uncle Johnny has always pretended to bite Gracie's cheeks when he gives her a hug. Now she says "no biting" as soon as he comes towards her, but still gives him a big hug!)

"Uncle Chair" (Uncle Johnny gave Grace a cute little lawn chair and she loves it. Every time she sits in it she says "new chair, Uncle Johnny" and when he comes over she says "Johnny! New chair! Downstairs!" but the other day she was all excited and was jumbling her words and said "Uncle Chair!" when he got here).

"No! My beard!" (Grace is very much in the "mine!" stage and Uncle Johnny was teasing her and tickling her arms, belly, and cheeks. She said "No! My arm! My belly! No! My beard!" I think you're getting carried away there, Grace. You don't have a beard).

"Need coaster pease!" (When we got our new kitchen table we started using coasters for our drinks so naturally she needs one too. If we forget to give her one she quickly reminds us).



2 comments:

The Tompkins Family said...

Love, love, love the Daddy-o one!

Murr said...

Love it :) she is so funny