Friday, October 05, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • After 2 days without naps, I was glad Grace went down for a nap yesterday without a fuss. She slept for 3 hours to make up for it!
  • Even without napping she wasn't cranky, thankfully. Well, except when it was time to dry her hair and brush her teeth. 
  • I'm so glad we signed Grace up for Wee Bears. She has so much fun!
  • I attempted to go for bloodwork today but didn't realize that the lab was only open this morning. We saw Zilla outside of her work and went for lunch with her and some of the ladies and gents that live there. 
  • Grace had a good time, and enjoyed her treat of french fries and chocolate milk for lunch. I tried to give her some of my chicken but she wasn't interested!
  • Grace has been asking to play with play-doh a lot the past few days. This works well for me since I'm not exactly full of energy at this point in my pregnancy. 
  • I really can't complain, I'm feeling pretty good. Just tired because I can't get comfortable at night to sleep and have to get up 4 times a night to pee. My back and hips are a bit sore. Can't wait to meet this little bean!

No comments: