Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend Snippets

The girls had a full day on Saturday! We went to GG's in the morning to watch the Lake and Shore Days parade. The forecast wasn't good but luckily the rain held off until the parade was over. I love doing things with the girls that I used to do as a kid! Watching the parade with my siblings and cousins.
After the parade Zilla and Bampers took the girls home with them for the afternoon and overnight! Brian and I did some much needed cleaning, purging and organizing in the basement and then went out for supper. The girls had a great time with Zilla and Bampers! When I picked them up, Anna said she was ready to come home but Grace wanted to stay another night.
Yesterday was yet another rainy Sunday, we spent the afternoon cleaning, baking, and just hanging out. Grace's t-ball was cancelled again! She was not at all disappointed. She always says she doesn't want to go but always has fun does really well!


 

No comments: