Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Inspired

I haven't posted here much lately. I haven't posted very much this year! It just seems hard to find time to dedicate to writing here. I've recently realized how much I miss it. I considered starting a brand new blog in the hope that it would inspire me to post more, but I like looking back at my old posts and like the idea of having everything in one place. I'm sure there is a way to get all the old stuff to a new blog but I wouldn't have a clue where to start so... I made some changes to this space and am planning to get back into it! After all, my main purpose for starting this blog initially was to have a place to record pictures, milestones, and memories as the girls grew up; we've been having such a fun summer I'm feeling inspired to keep that going! Let's start with a couple cute photos of the girls...



No comments: