Thursday, April 09, 2015

Anna's First Visit to the Dentist

I took both girls to the dentist last month. Grace did great (she's an old pro, now!) and then it was Anna's turn. She was intrigued by the big chair and as soon as Grace was done Anna said "my turn!" and climbed right up! Her enthusiasm didn't last long, however. She tried to make the seat go back herself by pushing back on it, and was frustrated that it wasn't moving. "It not working!!" When the dental hygienist did put the chair back, Anna was not so keen and tried to get out. We ended up with me in the chair and Anna on my lap. She had her teeth counted but that was it; I didn't want to push her too much because I would hate for her to be scared of the dentist! She was very happy to receive a new toothbrush and stickers and then we were on our way. 




1 comment:

Cesar Briggs said...

I love Anna's enthusiastic response with regard to her first visit to the dentist. Of course, it's unfortunate that her enthusiasm didn't last long, but I'm proud of her for being brave, nonetheless. In any way, thanks for sharing that wonderful milestone! All the best to your family! :)

Cesar Briggs @ Solara Dental Care