Monday, March 24, 2014

Rubber Boots for Little Feet

I am finding it impossible to find rubber boots for Anna. I had the same problem with Grace! Do toddlers with size 4 feet not need rubber boots? Do my kids have small feet for their age? Maybe kids with size 4 feet aren't usually walking? I don't know. But it's frustrating! Over the weekend I had Anna in Grace's old size 5 boots (I ended up buying size 5 for Grace when she was Anna's age because I could not find size 4 anywhere). They're a little big, and they're not even real rubber boots because they velcro closures on the side and aren't fully waterproof, but she did pretty well in them.
I've been looking online and it seems there are a few brands that do come in size 4, but I really don't want to spend $60 on a pair of boots that Anna will probably wear for a couple months. But, having looked at a few of these options, I am thinking of investing in a good pair for Grace. She loves playing in the mud and jumping in puddles and all of the rubber boots she has had so far have either leaked or cracked. Her feet don't seem to grow very fast so I'm thinking if I order a size up from what she is wearing right now, they'll last her quite a while!


No comments: