Thursday, June 20, 2013

Coming Home

Brian comes home today! He's been in Costa Rica for the past 10 days for work. Not only was I jealous that he got to go to Costa Rica (and have 10 nights of uninterrupted sleep), I've really missed him! I've always given Brian credit for everything he does for our family but having him gone has really made me appreciate even more all the things he does around the house and with/for the girls.

The girls have been awesome while he's been away. Evenings have been challenging at times - the girls go to bed around the same time, which is perfect when there are 2 parents here, but it can be a handful for one!

I know Grace is really looking forward to having Daddy home again. She's talked to him every day on Skype, which is awesome. She will occasionally say "Daddy's in Costa Rica. He be home in a few days" so I know she thinks about him often and is excited to have him back.

No comments: