Thursday, November 03, 2011

One Hundred

This is my 100th blog post!

I am a little surprised and pleased with myself for keeping up this blog. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would! I've already found myself looking back at older posts if I'm trying to remember the date that Grace did something or we went somewhere. While I started the blog with the intent that it would be an online baby book for Grace (and myself) to look back on later, it is nice to know that people are reading it too!

And now, check out G's tooth!
Two bottom ones are coming in too, but I have yet to get a picture where you can see them! A second top one is close behind too. 10 months with no signs of teeth, and now she's getting four all at once!

1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

Happy 100!! There sure weren't a lot of WB mamas that continued with the blogs! Glad you did, I sure like reading about what G is up to. :)