Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers



  • I’m new to the world of blogging. I get excited when I have new followers.
  • Great Aunt M-A bought Grace a high chair. MA says it’s an early birthday present and Grace better remember that come December ;) She seems to like it! She has never been a huge fan of the Bumbo, which we sat her in the first couple times we fed her cereal.
  • We started a baby sign language class today! I think it’s going to be fun. We learned the signs for more, milk, please, thank you, cereal, and a few others. There are cute songs to go along with some of the signs too. We also learned the sign for hockey so that we could show Daddy – it is playoff time after all! 
  • Grace has started smacking her lips after she eats. So cute.
  • B is working 8:00-4:30 for the summer instead of 9:00-5:30 and it is so nice having him home earlier in the evenings. He’s up early enough to get to work for 8 o’clock anyway, and now he has more time to spend with Grace in the evenings. 
  • I was slacking in the picture taking department for the last 2 weeks, but I’m getting back to taking pictures every day. Gracie is growing so quickly and changing her looks. I am, however, still slacking in the picture printing department so that’s my next goal.
  • We’re going out for supper tonight with our best couple friends. Auntie M is babysitting; I think she might be slightly disappointed that Grace will be in bed before we leave so she won’t get her snuggles! Tomorrow night Grace is going for a sleepover with Granzilla and Grampers, while Mommy and Daddy go to the camp for Cousins Weekend! 
  • Check out more Friday Night Leftovers here!

5 comments:

Jeni said...

Stopping by from FNL...I too have been slacking in the photo printing department, and my son is (wait for it...) SIX! The thought of going back to print is overwhelming, so I need to start some batches. Happy printing of your cutie pie!

The Tompkins Family said...

I am awful about printing pictures...excellent at taking them, even excellent at posting them on FB and the blog but awful at actually printing them.

The Tompkins Family said...

p.s. - you should take the word verification off your comments. :)

Our Sampson Family said...

Thanks! :)

Danifred said...

So glad you came by for FNL :) I'm with you on the photo printing. My most recent request was for a digital frame... guess I'll never print them then!