Monday, February 24, 2014

That's What She Said

Grace:

Me: Grace, what happened?
Grace: She fell.
Me: Did you push Anna?
Grace: No, I just moved her out of my way.

Grace: Uuggghhhh!! What? I'm not Murr.

Grace: Give me a horsey ride!
Me: You should give me a horsey ride instead.
Grace: I can't. I have a baby in my belly. I can't bend.



Anna:
Socks
Boots
Hat
Hello Mommy! Hi Mommy!
Hello Daddy! Hi Daddy!
Lights (she loves flicking the light switch on and off)
Meow
Sip (she loves having sips of water from a big glass)
Bang-gee (Blankie)
Daydee/Gaygee (Gracie)
Up-eee-oh (her version of "up we go!" usually said while holding her arms up to be picked up)
Weee? (this is one of my favorites lately. Whenever she's on the swing or the slide, I'm always saying "weee!" so now when she wants to get in the swing or go on the slide she will point to it and say "wee?" like a question, it's so cute).
Keen up! (singing along to the clean up song)