Wednesday, January 15, 2014

That's What She Said

Grace (after watching the Mickey Mouse version of A Christmas Carol): Mommy, you can be Mr. Scrooge, I'll be Mickey Mouse, Anna is Tiny Tim, and Daddy is Bum Crack.
(I laughed so hard and almost didn't want to tell her that it's actually Bob Cratchit).

G: Mommy, are you coming outside?
Me: No, I'm going to stay in with Anna. You can stay out with Daddy.
G: Yeah, 'cause we're best friends!

Grace, while playing Ball in a Cup: This is really tricky! I can't do it when I'm 3. Maybe when I'm 4. 


Anna: 
(Anna's ramblings aren't as comical because she's just learning to talk, but we think she will be a little chatterbox like her big sister!)
Hi!
Bye bye
Up!
Mommy
Dah-yee (Daddy)
Toe (toast)
Chee-O! (Cheerios)
Wah (water)
Num num num (while enjoying her food!)








No comments: