Saturday, March 09, 2013

Four Months!

This month:
  • Anna has started laughing! Just like when she started smiling, Grace can get her to laugh the easiest. Perhaps the only sound better than baby giggles is your baby and toddler laughing together. 
  • She has rolled from tummy to back a couple times. I missed the first one! I was in the kitchen and heard Uncle Johnny say "Oh, there you go, rolling around." I ran in and she was laying on her back. John said he would have yelled for me to come in but he didn't realize it was a new thing! 
  • Nighttime sleep is still good, naps are still almost non-existent. She will nap while laying on someone but still wakes up within 5 minutes of being put down. I'm hoping this nice weather keeps up so we can get some longer stroller naps!
  • Anna is still quite a content baby, despite her lack of daytime sleep. 
  • She still likes to be held a lot and I spend a fair bit of time wearing her in the Beco. 
  • She's moved into 6 month sleepers and is wearing 3-6 month clothes. 

No comments: