Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend at Zilla's

Gracie and I spent the weekend at Zilla's. B, Grampers, Uncle John, Uncle Mike and a few other friends were at the camp for the weekend for the annual guys weekend (aka Sausage Fest). Auntie Murr came to stay at Zilla's too! We drank lots of tea, sang while Zilla played guitar, and just enjoyed each others company.

Unfortunately Grace didn't sleep that well and ended up in bed with me both nights, and woke up earlier than usual. One morning I woke up to her kissing my cheek and nose, the next morning I woke up to her rolling off the bed! Poor thing. I felt so bad, but she was okay, only cried for a minute. She had a little bump on her head though!

We took Grace to the nursing home where Zilla works on Saturday. Most of the residents love seeing her and got a kick out of seeing her walk around. We went out for lunch at a new restaurant near Great Gramma's house; it was pretty good! We had a little visit with GG on Sunday before we headed back home.

No comments: