Tuesday, March 13, 2012

15 Months

At 15 months, Grace:
  • Is still a really great sleeper. She sleeps 12 hours a night and wakes up happy. I love hearing her little voice in the morning. "Da-DEE!" Once in a while it's "Mommy!" but she usually calls for B first thing in the morning. 
  • Sometimes still naps twice a day, but is moving towards one nap per day. 
  • Loves to talk! She learns new words every day and loves to copy what we say. 
  • Weighs around 23 lbs (I think). She wears 18 month size clothes, size 4 shoes, and size 4 diapers. 
  • Wants to run. It is so funny! If we chase her around the house she moves her arms faster and squeals but her legs don't move any faster!
  • Loves to read. She can often be found at her bookshelf, reading to herself. She will pull a book off the shelf and bring it over to B or I, and sit in our laps to read. She loves her Old MacDonald book and will bring it to us saying "E-I-O? E-I-O?"
  • Is a very smart cookie, if I do say so myself. She recognizes and knows the names of quite a few animals and what sounds they make, can point to most of her body parts and is starting to be able to do some of her puzzles. 

No comments: