Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers


  • The Halloween party we were going to go to this weekend has been cancelled. Our friends two boys are sick. Kind of a bummer, but B is sick too and was thinking of staying home anyway. 
  • Now B has no excuse not to trim his beard. He was letting it grow for his Halloween costume and it is way too long. 
  • I went out this afternoon to pick up a few pumpkins and some groceries. I forgot to get the pumpkins. 
  • We're hoping to get some good photos of Grace in her Halloween costume tomorrow. I need to go pick up pumpkins in the morning (and actually get some this time). 
  • It will soon be time to start planning Grace's first birthday party. Seriously? Almost one already? 
  • I have started my Christmas shopping! I have never started Christmas shopping this early. I'm not an extreme last minute shopper, but I usually don't start until December. 
  • Grace apparently hates eggs. We started out just giving her the yolks, which she didn't like. We've since tried whole eggs cooked many different ways: scrambled, fried, in an omelette, hard boiled. The girl just doesn't like them. 
  • We tried French toast recently and it was a hit!
  • I've been slacking on signing consistently to Grace. I'm planning to focus more on it again from now on!
  • Looking for more leftovers? Over here!

1 comment:

Danifred said...

I always swear I'm going to start shopping this early and never, ever do. Maybe it's because I loathe shopping in general?