Friday, October 07, 2011

Friday Night Leftovers

  • It's been exactly a week since Grace pulled herself up to standing for the first time! I put off posting about it because I was trying to get a video. I got one yesterday and just didn't find the time to post it. 
  • She's an old pro at pulling up to standing now. 
  • Watching her get down from standing is funny. She's not the most graceful thing. 
  • We had to turn the heat on yesterday morning. I love a cool, fall morning with a hot cup of tea!
  • I finally rearranged the bookcase so that I don't have to keep pulling Grace away from it. I've been meaning to do it for a while now. The bottom two shelves are full of her board books and she loves sitting there and pulling books off the shelf. 
  • It would seem that Grace has yet to learn how to get down from standing in her crib. Yesterday's nap time involved one tired baby standing in her crib yelling, and one mama going in several times to lay her back down so she could go to sleep. 
  • Over this past week, we've seen Grace crawl on her hands and knees a few times, only for very short periods of time (she usually does the army crawl). This morning she boogied across the living room on her hands and knees, and she was fast! We were starting to think that she might skip the traditional crawl. 
  • I am really looking forward to turkey dinner this weekend!
  • Find more leftovers here!

1 comment:

The Tompkins Family said...

The standing in the crib phase is not a fun one...thankfully they learn super fast how to get down!