Friday, May 04, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers


  • I feel like I can't catch up with the housework lately. With both of us working by the time we finish supper and tidy up we don't want to do any of the 'bigger' jobs. 
  • We still have to battle with Grace every night to brush her teeth. You'd think we were torturing her. 
  • We bought her an electric toothbrush. Apparently it is slightly less torturous but she still doesn't like it. 
  • I need to buy Grace some new clothes. We seem to go from having an abundance of clothes to having hardly anything that fits her, almost overnight. 
  • I love how Grace's vocabulary is expanding so quickly and she is able to ask us for things that she wants (and tell us what she doesn't want!)
  • Grace is starting to get a little better about leaving elastics in her hair (I hope I didn't jinx it). 
  • Find more leftovers here

1 comment:

Danifred said...

We also tried the electric toothbrush... no luck here either. Ugh.